Return & Refused Non-Damaged Order Policy
Your Satisfaction is our Goal
At www.alco-target.com we want you to be 100% satisfied with your purchase. Our sincere goal is to provide an enjoyable shopping experience that encourages you to shop with us for years to come. On the occasion that you receive a product that you just don't like or that doesn't match your decor, our experienced customer service staff is just a phone call away and will guide you through our easy return policy.
Standard 30 Day Return Policy - No Hassle Returns
If you would like to return an item that is in like-new condition with original product tags, sanitary protection, and packaging that has not been installed, used, worn, or modified, you may return the product at your expense within 30 days of receipt. Any additional fees for shipping internationally, shipping to HI or AK, or any minimum order fees are all non-refundable. Customers who place orders online are responsible for the accuracy of their product selection and information entered. Customers who place orders by phone must review their receipt for accuracy within 24 hours.
Returned merchandise needs to be undamaged, in new and unused condition, and include original packaging materials and product literature (packaged boxes need to be in the condition that it was received). Customers are responsible for incurred round trip shipping fees + 17% restocking fee, and must be received within 30 days. Credit will be given in 3-7 business days from product return arrival. Please note additional fees may apply if not received in the original condition as specified above. If the item is large or over sized; you can contact us to schedule return pick-up. You will be informed of incurred shipping fees via phone or email for approval of return before pickup is scheduled.
Some of our products are offered with free shipping, so please be aware that if you return one of these products our actual outbound and inbound shipping costs will be deducted from customer's return refund. Please keep in mind that once an order has shipped, it cannot be canceled. If you refuse delivery after shipping, please keep in mind that your purchase will then be subject to this "Returned or Refused Non-Damaged Orders" policy. We can not except returns on products that were assembled, used, modified or made to order.
If your new furniture is damaged in shipment, we will replace the damaged item or send out a certified repair technician right away for you at no charge. Just make note of the damage on the shipper's receipt and give us a call within 72 hours so we can assist.
You may refuse delivery of damaged product but mattress items are non-refundable. A replacement will be shipped to you. Please be assured that all bedding comes with the original manufacturer warranty. We will be glad to assist you with any warranty concerns.
Please Note: unless the return or exchange is due to an error on our part, we cannot refund shipping and handling or gift wrap charges. We will issue a credit to the credit card used for the original purchase. If the item was part of our free shipping promotion, our initial shipping and handling costs will be deducted from the refund as well.
Items Not Eligible For Return
- Due to certain strict regulations mattress sales are non-refundable. We have large selection of mattresses in our showrooms. Please visit our stores in order to ensure that the mattress you are choosing is the right one for you and your partner.
- Custom orders (i.e. products that are built-to-order or any item labeled as such).
- Special purchases, Red Tag, clearance items, inventory sale items, floor models, special discounts, etc. All sales are final (no exchange or returns except in the case of shipping related damage).
- Any item that has been modified or used (including all shoes and apparel) in any way, assembled, installed (including cut or clipped wires)
- Any item that is not in resalable condition.
- Any personal use products (for reasons surrounding Health & Sanitation).
- Any item not accompanied by a Return Merchandise Authorization Number (RMA#) issued by www.alco-target.com Stores.
- Any item that has been altered, tailored, or used.
- Any item that is not in the original box with sufficient packaging materials.
- Large Quantities, Special Orders or Project Quotations: When ordering large quantities or special orders for large projects, we suggest ordering a sample for evaluation, some manufacturers will not allow returns on large quantities.
- Expedited shipping and charges for shipping to Alaska, Hawaii, and International destinations.
- Any item not purchased from www.alco-target.com Stores.
Damaged & Defective Goods Policy
We understand that a product may get damaged in transit or, on occasion, there may be a manufacturer product defect. Rest assured, we will stand behind you during this process and make sure we do everything we can to bring it to a satisfying and timely conclusion- at no expense to you. We need a little help from the customer in the form of a detailed product inspection immediately upon delivery.
Small Package DeliveriesFor smaller UPS or FedEx deliveries that are damaged in transit, please contact our customer service team immediately instead of refusing the package. If damages are reported within 7 days for UPS or Fed-Ex deliveries, we can file a claim on behalf of the customer and work to quickly resolve it. Please be aware that replacements or refunds can be hindered or denied if the customer fails to notify www.alco-target.com of defective or damaged merchandise within two business days of receipt.
Large Package DeliveriesImmediate inspection is especially important when receiving large items (such as a bath tub, exercise equipment, large sink or furniture) from a Less than Truck Load (LTL), White Glove and common freight carriers. In this case, it is important to notate any damage on the bill of lading or receipt when you sign for the delivery, even if the package appears only slightly damaged.
Customers who sign for delivery and do not notate "damage" assume responsibility if merchandise is damaged. If the product itself appears significantly damaged, you may refuse delivery. Please notify www.alco-target.com of refusal so we can anticipate the return and send out a new item.
Note: Refusal of merchandise does not qualify for authorized refund and will be subject to this "Return or Refused Non-Damaged Order" policy.
www.alco-target.com will repair or replace the damaged or defective goods for no additional charge. If a return is desired instead of replacement, the "Standard Return Policy" above applies and there may be a restocking fee that will be deducted from the credit. Failure to follow return procedure for the damaged item may result in a charge for the free replacement item.
Please note that returned items found to be in working condition or shipped as ordered may not be eligible for a refund. In such a case www.alco-target.com will email you for your decision on whether to ship the item back to you at your expense or be refunded with a 50% restocking fee and store credit.\
Cancellation Request Policy
To cancel an order, please call us - it must be authorized before cancellation. Orders can be canceled or changed without any fee within 24 hours as long as the order has not been placed with our vendor or it is not in transit. Otherwise, orders that can be stopped from shipping will only be charged a 2% processing fee. Any orders canceled that are not able to be stopped with the vendor could be subject to an additional 15% restocking fee, and any actual incurred shipping costs. You will receive an email acknowledging your cancellation request followed by another email either confirming the cancellation or stating that we were unable to cancel. Please allow up to 72 hours for confirmation of cancellation.
Once an order has already shipped, it cannot be cancelled, rerouted or redirected. If you would like to return the item, you will need to follow the "Standard Return Policy." Do not refuse the delivery of non-damaged goods as this will result in up to a 50% restocking fee. A delivery refusal may also result in the loss of your product and may void any possibility of a refund. You may also be charged for roundtrip shipping costs.
Some items that are custom made or built-to-order cannot be cancelled. All custom mattresses can not be canceled.
Please note that since a cancellation request is time sensitive, please do not email or leave voice messages regarding your intention as it may slow the process down. It is important that you get a hold of a customer service representative directly.
Some exclusions apply as some items are custom made and non-returnable and non-cancellable. See individual product pages for details.
Exchange Policy - No Hassle Exchanges
If you would like to exchange an item that is in like-new condition with original packaging, you may exchange the product within 30 days of receipt.
Exchanges with Restocking Fees
Exchange merchandise needs to be undamaged, in new and unused condition, and include original packaging materials and product literature (packaged boxes need to be in the condition that it was received). Customers are responsible for incurred round trip shipping fees + 17% restocking fee, and must be received within 30 days. Please note additional fees may apply if not received in the original condition as specified above. If the item is large or over sized; you can contact us to schedule return pick-up. You will be informed of incurred shipping fees via phone or email for approval of return before pickup is scheduled.
Some of our products are offered with free shipping, so please be aware that if you exchange one of these products our actual outbound and inbound shipping costs will be deducted from customer's credit. We can not except exchanges on products that were assembled, used, modified or made to order.
Your mattress purchase is backed by our 60 day guarantee. (Please see Mattress Guarantee for details.) If an item arrives damaged during shipment, please note the damage on the delivery receipt and call us 1-877-880-6462 so that we can make arrangements for a replacement (at no cost to you). You may refuse delivery of damaged product but mattress items are non-refundable. A replacement will be shipped to you. Please be assured that all bedding comes with the original manufacturer warranty. We will be glad to assist you with any warranty concerns.
Please be aware your mattress purchase is non-refundable. Please see "Mattress Order Cancellation/Return Policy" for details.
We sells products from some manufacturers that are custom made, for personal use, or built-to-order. These items may not be exchanged.
Return Process Instruction
Step 1 - Acquire authorization and instructions
To begin the return process, please call one of our fully trained customer service representatives.
Step 2 - Shipping product back
Ship the item to the warehouse. Below are the keys to a successful return:
Good Packaging: Re-pack products for return in the original box with original packaging material and additional tags attached to merchandise. Do not write on the box to maintain its like-new condition. Improper labeling may result in the denial of return.
Ship & Insure: Next, ship the product to the warehouse address provided using a carrier that will provide both a tracking number as well as a signature that the item was confirmed delivered, please do not ship USPS because they cannot provide these guarantees. If we are unable to confirm delivery of your item, this may result in the denial of a refund.
Tracking Number: We require that returns are shipped via a carrier that will provide you with a return tracking number. If a return is shipped without a tracking number the customer will be liable if the item is lost by the carrier and no refund will be issued. Providing a tracking number will also accelerate your return process. Retain your tracking number and email it to us at email@example.com so that we can check on the progress of your return. If you have not received credit within 14 days from the date of delivery to the warehouse, please contact customer service and provide them with the tracking number so that we can expedite the credit process for you.
You will have 30 days in which to return the product from the date that we receive approval from the manufacturer. After 30 days, the Return Authorization will expire and no replacements or refunds will be given.
In the event that a return becomes damaged on its way back to the return destination, www.alco-target.com will inform the customer via email that the item was received damaged and hold the product for up to 30 days. It is the customer's responsibility to file a claim with the shipping carrier and instruct www.alco-target.com concerning what to do with the damaged product. If www.alco-target.com has not received notification or response from the customer within 30 days, the item will be donated or destroyed.
Step 3 - RefundsOnce the returned item has been received and verified to have all original contents and packaging and confirmed to be free of damage, modification, or been worn, the refund credit process will begin.
Customers will be refunded via the same method in which the item was purchased or via check from www.alco-target.com. Refunds via check are typically issued within 14 business days of final approval.
Items returned without the proper RGA# or sent to the wrong warehouse are subject to an automatic 50% restocking fee or complete forfeiture of your refund. If credit is to be given, it will be by store credit only. Please read your return instructions carefully to avoid delays and unnecessary expenses.
Please do not request a charge back from your credit card company during the return process. Due to the time it takes to resolve charge back disputes, it is usually better to be patient and wait for the return process to run its course. If a charge back has been submitted, we will not be able to credit you for your return until the charge back mediation process has been completed. This process can take up to 180 days.
WHEN YOUR SHIPMENT ARRIVES
WHEN YOUR SHIPMENT ARRIVES, please follow these simple steps:
- UPON DELIVERY please check the outside surface of the boxes as well as the contents inside the boxes thoroughly. If the boxes show any evidence of rough handling or appear to be punctured, crushed, dented, torn or wet, PLEASE NOTE this condition on all copies of the Delivery Receipt BEFORE YOU SIGN for the shipment. Then, inspect each furniture item individually.
- Please request the delivery crew to wait until you open and inspect your items prior to signing any paper work. In the event the delivery crew refuses to wait while you inspect the furniture, please write on Drivers Delivery Receipt BEFORE DRIVER LEAVES, "Boxes is/are damaged and driver refused to wait for inspection of contents. Final determination of the extent of damage to the contents will be made when the packages are opened by consignee after delivery." (The Consignee is the person receiving the shipment or "You" in this case).
- In the event that your products were damaged during transit, we ask you to use your best judgment If you feel that the damage is minor (such as a drawer that can be replaced or a slight staining issue) KEEP the original package and containers, NOTE THE DAMAGE IN FULL DETAIL on the Delivery Receipt. Even if the package appears only slightly damaged, write "PACKAGE DAMAGED" when you sign for delivery. This is VERY important. Then, please contact us and we will assist you in obtaining a quick resolution. If the boxes are badly damaged or if for any reason you feel any of the boxes are damaged more than slightly, please REFUSE DELIVERY on those items specifically and write down on the delivery receipt "REFUSE DELIVERY DUE TO BOX/CARTON DAMAGE." Please note that this is not an authorization for refund. Then, please notify us so we can send you out a replacement right away. If you are receiving multiple boxes, please use the above instructions for each box.
- Customers are responsible for properly describing any and all damages on the Delivery Receipt. In the event the Delivery Receipt is not properly filled out and customers see damage to the boxes that are not noted on the Delivery Receipt, customers will be responsible for additional item re-shipment charges as well as up to 45% product replacement fees. By signing the delivery receipt free and clear and not noting any damage, any damage reported later is the customers responsibility and not that of www.alco-target.com . Any damage caused from shipping must be noted on the Delivery Receipt or the insurance cannot be claimed - No Exceptions. Any and all damage claims must be reported to www.alco-target.com within 72 hours of delivery. www.alco-target.com is not responsible for any damage not reported to www.alco-target.com within 72 hours of delivery - No Exception. At www.alco-target.com we strive to provide each customer with a pleasant and memorable experience. By inspecting your deliveries and properly documenting any damages, you are providing www.alco-target.com with the ability to guarantee your satisfaction. Thank you in advance for your cooperation.
- If the shipment delivered to you is not in accordance with the number of cartons shown on the delivery receipt, have the delivering driver note the shortage on the delivery receipt when delivery takes place. Advise us of any shortage and we will trace the shipment with the delivery carrier. If the shortage cannot be located within a reasonable time, the missing items will be replaced.